January 8th Monte Verde Inn with Maggie!





January 7th I was off to Sacramento for a meeting with a few brides and a wedding at the wonderful Monte Verde Inn located in Forest Hill for those who don’t know where that is it is a bit North of Placerville! A beautiful old Victorian B and B with an enclosed porch. Those who know my love of Vintage home know I was in heaven!! Maggie my beautiful red head bride chose a very classic look with a vintage flair! She is absolutely beautiful! Her mother was also great fun to work with when we were done she was ecstatic and could not believe how beautiful she looked she told me I should have done a before and after shots. She also loved how I enhanced her lovely daughter Maggie with out making her look overdone! The photographer was Tate @ Dream imagery. Tate did an amazing job on photos!

Comments

kevinBG said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Popular Posts