January 2nd 2010





January 2nd I was back at it but this time I had the pleasure of going to Sierra Meadows a beautiful golf club located in Ahwahnee. My bride Elissha was also very beautiful! As was her friend,sister in law and maid of honor Andrea . The girls were very easy to work with! They love make up and girly stuff . I love the bridal room @ Sierra Meadows always a great place to work with ample lighting and mirrors! Elissha chose a fabulous dress and a beautiful hair style. She left the make up to me with just one request of a more natural look! I love brides who allow me a bit of creativity and Elissha did just that!. Her photographer was Scott Andrews whom I met last year @ Sheetal and Rinkal’s wedding in Lodi! I love Scotts work and I was Very excited to get the pictures which I took Directly from his blog scottandrewsblog

Comments

Popular Posts