Creative Shoot

















Many times as an artist I feel the need to get all my thoughts and ideas out! Well how do I do it? I have found my outlet with my art!!!! A few months back I called a few gracious models ( Ashley, Stephanie, and Melanie) who took the day off from their day job to help create a beautiful canvas for myself and a few photographers I have worked with. Wow did the photographers and models really express my heart. Here are a few shots that I have from the shoot. I will post a few more as I get them! The photographers who shot the following are Carrie from Carrie Lynne Photography and Patrick from Patrick Pike Films. Thank you to all! Oh Yes Just a note I did all hair,make up and styling for the shoot. The shoes were supplied by Melanie the model who has the short wedding dress with a crazy graffiti train behind her! Stay tuned in for more photos from this shoot!

Comments

Thanks again Carol for your hard work and making this possible! You rock!
Unknown said…
She is looking really awesome in the wedding shots and I like also her great hair style. I love Carol your style of photography.
wedding hair make up

Popular Posts